Tuesday, January 26, 2010

~New Things Happening for the New Year~


It's been a while since I have posted. The year has gone by so quick. My son started 10th grade and my daughter started kindergarten. I decided to close my online Home & Garden boutique because my line of French inspired home accessories that I have been designing since May of 2009 have done so well. I thought it was better to put my focus there. I am so happy I have this Blog as well as my Blog. I still get to share so many wonderful things that I love, such as flea markets, antique shops, friends in the business, my new love of pottery! This past weekend I gave my Blog a completely updated NEW look!!! I hope you'll come by for a visit.

It's so great that as woman we can support each other and be there to inspire one another. That is what I love about Blogging. We are all exposed to people that we would have otherwise never known. We also get to see the many issues in life that can benefit us to be creative and be become better people. I wish you all a wonderful New Year!

Aimee

2 comments:

Abigail Jasmine said...

Bloggin' is a goodie!! <3 <3

myletterstoemily said...

10th grader...and kindergartner? you have your hands
full!

i feel the same way about the blog community. never
knew when i started that i would make some friends
here!

blessings on your sweet children.