Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Introducing Alessandra!

Name: Alessandra Hayden

Location: Tacoma, WA - USA

Age: 30 years old

How long have you been blogging for: Since June, 2008.

What is the biggest misconception that media gives to women: In my opinion is that men and women have to be equals, I think they don't, we should celebrate our differences!

What inspires you the most: Oh, many things such as: colors, fibers, people.

What do you enjoy doing on your spare time: Spending time with my baby boy, chatting with my husband, surfing the Internet, crocheting and going to museums or art exhibits.

What made you decide to contribute to this blog: Well, I think I decided to contribute because I feel like I can share my little world with other people like me and have a good time.

Do you have a favorite dish: Does chocolate count? Just kidding! I like Italian cuisine the best, so pasta is my favorite.

Your favorite place to spend time: My home, better yet if is with my family.

What makes you proud to be a woman: Being a mother.

Best piece of advice your ever received: "Life is what you make it"