Friday, September 25, 2009

Saved By 'The Lion'

 

I love my hair short! Recently I had this great idea to let it grow until my birthday, IN MAY.

Today, I'm thinking that was not such a good idea! It's in that 'In between stage,' and I'm having a bad hair day, for the second day in a row. Not long enough for a pony tail, yet too long to mouse and go, my hair is giving me the blues!

It's casual Friday, and spirit day at the university where I teach. I'm rocking a polo style shirt, and ball cap both displaying the school's mascot, 'Golden Lion.' That's as good as it's going to get today!

Now, I'm reconsidering letting my hair grow! I have two choices, wait a couple of weeks when my stylist can get to me, or go with the lady and Wal-Mart, who jacked my hair up once before. Hmmm, I'm caught on the fence!

4 comments:

Marnie said...

Go with the hairstylist you trust...it's worth the wait! Cheers, Marnie

Anonymous said...

yes yes please wait and go to the stylist!!!!!
-a hair stylist's plea

La'Tonya Richardson said...

Thanks for the advice Marnie and Cat. A few years ago, I would have tried it myself. I learned a HUGE lesson!

Hair stylist, I AM NOT!

Tressa bailey said...

I have to admit I had a recent Walmart bad hair day cut recently too! Thank God my boss was a stylist before she became my boss!

Looking good = added confidence.

Go only with a hairdresser you trust.