Friday, October 23, 2009

The Black Bra

How about we all try this and report back???!!!!
Still laughing...happy weekend
love and light
Cat


The Black Bra (told by a woman)


I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends. One is engaged, one is
a mistress and I have been married for 20+ years.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men
by greeting them at the door wearing a black bra, stiletto heels and
a mask over our eyes.

We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes.

Here's how it all went.
My engaged friend:

The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a
black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask.

He saw me and said,'You are the woman of my dreams. I love
you.' Then we made passionate love all night long.

The mistress:

Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was
wearing a raincoat, under it only the black bra, heels and mask over my
eyes.When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word but he started to
tremble and we had wild sex all night.

Then I had to share my story:

When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra, black
stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes.

When he came in the door and saw me he said, 'What's for dinner, Batman?'

6 comments:

Sarah McMurray said...

LOL~!!! Oh man, this is an incredible story!!!! Love it!

Widge said...

hahahahahahahahahaha!!! awesome. Cat women XO

Tressa bailey said...

ROFLMFAO....That was too funny!

Leen said...

OMG! That is hysterical!

j said...

The apropriate answer would be "Fend for yourself Joker."

Anonymous said...

LOVE your response Jennifer!!!!! good on ya!